1466 Manor Road
Staten Island, NY
1. All teams are guaranteed 2 games. The tournament is double elimination.
2. First team after 30 points or leader after 15 minutes is the winner. All baskets are 2 points. If a tie 3 minutes will be added to clock. Still first team to 30 points wins.
3. A coin toss by the court monitor before play begins, determines which team will get possession of the ball. The ball will change possessions after a scored basket. The ball and body of the player must be taken back past the designated court line if the ball hits the rim or backboard.
4. The ball must be checked by the opposing player when inbounding the ball, regardless of time on clock. There must always be a pass to begin the play. No Dribbling on inbounds.
5. All violations will be taken out of bounds at the top of the court past the designated line.
6. Jump ball goes to the defense. If defense can not be determined there will be coin toss.
7. All fouls must be called loudly and immediately by the player fouled. If a foul is not called the game continues.
8. If fouled and basket made in the act the basket counts and the ball will change possession. If basket missed during foul call the player will retain possession of the ball.
9. If there is excessive or flagrant fouls committed the court monitor has the right to give a basket to the team fouled.
10. Excessive unwarranted fouls called will be grounds for loss of possession by monitor.
11. The players foul call is considered final. No appeals or discussion allowed.
12. Stalling or deliberate attempts to freeze the ball will result in loss of possession. The court monitor can issue a warning first. There must be an immediate attempt at a play for the basket.
13. Parents are asked to cheer their teams on. Coaching is not allowed. Any parent making negative comments or actions to players or RWM volunteers will be ejected from the tournament and facility.
14. Players will make all substitutions only after an injury or made basket. Players must notify the opposing team and Court Monitor.
15. Any unsportsmanlike like conduct, verbal abuse by players or their fans directed towards RWM court monitors, staff or opposing players will result in Team Penalties. Intentional or flagrant fouls during or after a play and the player(s) will be ejected from the tournament, regardless if that team has a substitute player. Any punches or fighting and the entire team will be ejected and expelled from future tournaments.